Mer (Light) Ka (Spirit) Ba (Body)

Daily Affirmation/Intention

My Intention for today is:

Big dreams
Dare to dream big dreams. For those are the dreams that have the power to push your whole world forward.
Expect great and wonderful and magnificent things in your life. For what you expect, you experience.
Fulfillment is always yours to create in your own unique way. Joy is always yours to live and to give.
The only limitation on life's richness is what you choose to imagine. So imagine a life that is filled with meaning in every moment, and then allow yourself to experience it all.
Within you is a spirit that can easily overwhelm any external factor. Touch the depth of that spirit and set it free to positively transform your world right now.
Envision that you feel the best you can possibly feel in this moment, and give that vision life right now. Fully enjoy and fulfill the beautiful, unique person you are.
-- Ralph Marston

CURRENT MOON

Sanat Kumara

Sanat Kumara
“Let peace be our rallying call and compassion be our armor.”

Angel of Wealth

Angel of Wealth
I intend that I am living in grace and gratitude.

Shamanism

Shamanism
Remembering the ways of Old.....

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Change Your Thoughts;Change Your Life hmm where've I heard that one before?

Interestingly I woke up (again, 3rd day in a row) this morning feeling so disconnected from everything and everyone. (I can't tell you how many people have shared with me about feeling this way too....tons!) I thought that I had passed through this shift a couple of months ago, but apparently not, I mean I've only been feeling this way off & on for over a year. I'm working on doing a segment on the Four Agreements, so immediately I begin to analyse what is it I'm really feeling deep down inside, or "higher up" that gives me this feeling of separation & disconnection. Especially since I already know that we are always connected to Creator and all things. What is really causing me to feel this way?
I guess since I closed the store I feel very out of touch with what's going on, and I'm still struggling with trying to figure out "what is my life's purpose....now". I've pretty much given up on so-called psychics for information, because as far as I'm concerned, they do not know more then I do when it comes to me. So why bother. It's really about trusting myself (our-Selves) more completely. I already know what is best for me, I just don't always listen, most likely due to fear....the real killer of joy.
This is a mighty shift our Mother Earth is going through, one of thousands past and thousands to come, how we deal with these shifts is what determines how we will perceive life to be for us now and in the future. I always try to remind myself, my outer world is a reflection of my inner world.....so with that being said, I choose to "feel" connected to all things, have joy, peace, abundance of all that is good in my world and the world around me. What do you choose? It's important to ask ourselves "why" do I feel this way or that way, what is causing this feeling of disconnection or separation from the world I live in, and then work on removing that which is no longer serving us, without beating ourselves up. Then we need to take a look on what is really going on inside ourselves, deep down inside. Do we harbor feelings of unforgiveness about a situation that could be decades old that we thought we forgot or forgave.....do we feel poor inside, angry, frightened, alone??? It's vital that we acknowledge whatever deep emotions we have, embrace them, learn from them and then transmute them with & through love and into love so that we can begin to create a fearless, healthy, joyful, peaceful and abundant world for ourselves and the planet. This is co-creation and taking responsibility for our universe. I just love Dr. Dyer's quote/book: Change Your Thoughts; Change Your Life, kinda says it all. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment